domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2008

Discografia

From the cold southernland(2004)

Rapture before the dust

Tusk of ice

The last storm

Eternal Pain

Bastardos

Infinity putrefaction

Lost illusions

Bastardos(old version)


Promo 2005

The curse of my mind

My maligmant existence


Immortal hunger night(2005)
Intro
Doom commandment
The shadow possession
The curse of my mind
My maligmant existence
Manifest of power(part I)
Manifest of power(part II)
Warrior spirit
Immortal hunger night
Cold final decline
Under way of hight dammned
Iconoclast




Pure blasphemic attack(2008)

Bestial re-incarnation

Demonic evolution

Black plague

Violenta violacion a tus iconos celestiales

Eternal warlike eclipse

Bleed prophetic

Pure blasphemic attack

Angel ripper

Hate of miserable world

Tha awakening of the fire




No hay comentarios: